PDA

View Full Version : do you guys have these symptoms too?

10kgirl
16-03-14, 06:31
I've been suffering from GAD for half and year and until recently, I figured out it's classified as health anxiety. Three months ago, I got in to an car accident and my anxiety got worse thinking there's really some damage after the accident, I had an full body CT scan and everything looked fine. I'm constantly worried about the symptoms and all I do is look up online to find out about the symptoms. Sometimes, I'm able to calm myself down by telling myself its just anxiety but most of the time theres always uncontrollable thoughts that it might be something else.
I would like to share with you guys the symptoms I have and was wondering if anyone here ever felt it: :weep: I feel really alone in this and would like to get some advice. everyday there would be at least one symptom that shows.

-random chest pains that comes and goes
- sudden soreness of whole body, I feel like my head, shoulder, whole bodys sore and it usually lasts for a good 10-30 mins before it goes away
- Head pressure, like tightness/band around head and back of head, sometimes on top of the head.
- Ice pick headaches, a headache that comes and then goes in seconds at random places
- feeling tired sometimes
- sometimes when I walk for more than a few mins, I start to feel a bit off balance like I might fall or something

is anyone experiencing any of these? / :weep:

-

Frankie123
16-03-14, 12:37
Hell 10Kgirl

At one time or another over the many years I have had health anxiety I have had most of these symptoms and many more. The worst thing is looking them up on the internet because they always tell you the worse scenario to cover themselves. Over the years I have now managed to establish a good relationship with my GP and he always says come to me with your symptoms and I will check them out. Don't go on line although that is hard not to do. I don't know how old you are but if you are young then your symptoms are not likely to be from a serious illness.

Tanner40
16-03-14, 13:13
Take a look at the symptoms section on the left side of the home page. You will find all of these symptoms and many more are anxiety related.

RoseEve
16-03-14, 13:53
I agree with Tanner theses are all classic anxiety symptoms.

nomorepanic
16-03-14, 14:08
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.