PDA

View Full Version : how to deal with anxiety after your brother tried to kill you?

peter245
16-03-14, 07:11
this is depression and a life problem
look at my other posts i have learned to control the other anxities
i went to my dads/brothers house`at approximately 11.10 pm (night) a fight broke out with the 21 yr old bro and 25 yr old bro.
my brothers got alot of hits and they had blood from the nose it was very graphic..
and than they started breaking the place with bottles... i couldn't breathe so i attempted to call the police and my brother got a knife at me and said he will kill me if i call the cops, he threw 3 beers but i dodged it, almost cut my leg open,
it was very scary i was angry and i was crying to the point of where i had trouble breathing, he said your mum will die soon and u will move here..
i just got home and i have a migraine i feel weak.. im honestly thinking of self harm to ease the stress and depression... i hate my brothers now..
my mum said i will not visit them ever again,, the voices the bottles are in my head its psychological trauma.. i don't feel like myself i have depersonalization now.. i don't evrn have the urge to go school i just wanna rest how do i forget this?

Annie0904
16-03-14, 07:54
Peter this was an awful thing for you to experience. Is there a counsellor in your school who you can talk to? I think you should speak to a teacher who you trust or a counsellor.