PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety getting the better of me again :(

Jonesle
16-03-14, 21:43
I'm so tired of it all. I'm going back to the doctors when I'm on my next holiday from work in a couple of weeks to check my new moley arrivals and to perhaps request some anxiety help. I have felt OK (I wouldn't say great) the past week since seeing a private dermatologist but today I'm having a bit of a breakdown over new moles and even some old ones that he may have missed. I feel tearful and I just wanna give up. :( thanks in advance for any replies x

RoseEve
16-03-14, 21:48
I must have at least 50 moles I had them looked at. Moles are a favorite obsession among those of us with HA. It's good you are going to the doctor to discuss your anxiety. They may give you medicine to help you.

paula78
16-03-14, 21:48
Aww jonsie, dnt let this beat you down. We'll all get there eventually an find a bit of peace from it, its jus finding what that is I know, talk to your Gp but I'm sure you'll be fine, x

Jonesle
16-03-14, 21:52
They are such a physical attribute and impossible to ignore! Ruddy things. I don't really want medication but I'm willing to try it now, it's getting beyond and it's holding me back. Thank you for your reply x

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

Thank you Paula, I need to get over this HA it's ruining my life, and everyone thinks I'm mad except you lovely people x

Fishmanpa
16-03-14, 22:28
The others have given good advice. If medical professionals have given you the all clear, then you're good to go! I could connect the moles on me and come up with a half a dozen zoo animals, none of which are dangerous (unless you consider a connect the dots lion dangerous) if that gives you any perspective ;)

Positive thoughts

Round in circles
16-03-14, 23:58
Connect the dots lion.. Hehe :D