PDA

View Full Version : Juice + complete diet and dizziness

Pinkbrenda2012
16-03-14, 22:53
ok so i decided to start on this juice plus complete diet that is supposed to give you all your fruit and veg RDA and help you lose weight and make you feel great, well the only thing i feel is dizzy.
I have been drinking loads of water, eating loads of fruit and snacking in between meals.
There are no known reports of ppl feeling dizzy from it before, so now i'm thinking are my meds interacting with it.
I am on propranolol and sertraline and again no information online saying there will be any problems.
is this just my body de-toxing or not???:weep:

nomorepanic
16-03-14, 23:12
I think a lot of these diets are complete fads and people should not embark on them without a doctor's consent and knowledge.

I would go back to eating normally and see how it goes.

NotCool
16-03-14, 23:19
I absolutely agree with what nomorepanic wrote. These fads, the ones which offer fast success and magical solutions, are usually only empty promises. Organise yourself a BALANCED diet (with proper food from all food groups (the food pyramide)), schedule a normal sleep pattern, and EXERCISE.

There is no "easy" way to lose weight. Good luck.

Round in circles
17-03-14, 00:19
Any diet that's a complete change from your norm is going to be a shock to your body. You say it gives you your fruit and veg RDA. What about complex carbs, protein and micronutrients? Are you getting enough of everything else? Don't drink too much water. Water is great in appropriate quantities. Too much or too little of anything is never that great for us.

I'm a big believer in real fresh food as opposed to supplements. Also, fruit is high in natural sugars. Might not be so great if you're trying to lose weight.