PDA

View Full Version : Mind over matter, very interesting.

KLP
18-03-14, 21:16
Ok, so I'm getting a little bit better day by day, very slow progress but at this it's progress. My nerves are the remaining symptom to leave me, my nerve still affect my eyes. But I've made the assumption it's all linked to my nerves!!

Right so here's the interesting part......

This evening I've been in the bath and sometimes I examine my nerves through looking at my hands and see my fingers involentry move, this has been an ongoing things. Something I have got use to, I don't like the sensation but I've accepted it. I'll get to the point.

I deliberately focused on my fingers and encouraged the involentry movement. I wanted to experiment and see if I could make the moves worse, and make them stop.

Instantly saying to myself 'come on do your worst' ....... They stopped clicking and popping (it's a weird discription, i know. Buts that's exactly what is happening) completely. Firstly I focused on my left hand, the left hand stopped and the right continued. Then I repeated the opposite.

I was amazed that by encouraging the worst out of the symptoms they stopped totally.

Mind over matter.

tt
19-03-14, 00:08
I am happy to read your progress. I too try snd remind myself that the way I react is secondary. I stiffen up and get dizzy and my heart races.
today I stopped the racing by telling myself I am causing
this reaction by my thoughts. Baby steps but your on the
right path congrats