PDA

View Full Version : New to this

louise_192
19-03-14, 21:28
hi all

my name is louise and im 24 im a student in my final year and a mum of three.
I had my first anxiety attack about 6 months ago and then things started to spiral from there.
The smallest stress can trigger things and its only now thanks to my partners uncle ive come on here to talk to others, before talking to him i bottled things up!

im more often than not feeling really low and although my partner is being really supportive it would be good to talk to others who are goingthrough this and can understand a little better!

anyone out there have some advice!

xxx

Kev-g
19-03-14, 21:38
Hi louise
Welcome to NMP, you have come to the right place, there is loads of info here and some great people.

Jacsta
19-03-14, 21:46
Hi there

Welcome to nmp, there is lots of great advice and support on here. Uni triggered my anxiety as well, its hard juggling uni and life! But hey, you have made it to final year so you must be doing something right....homerun now. Don't let panic attacks rule over you, you are in control of your destiny

Jac

Moley
19-03-14, 21:50
Hello and :welcome:.

U have come to the right place there is loads of help and advice here and plenty of great people. U are not alone in this and u can beat this.

louise_192
20-03-14, 19:08
thank you! im feeling rather at the minute! x

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

rather alone***

cls1033
21-03-14, 03:18
if you would like to talk im on i am trying to get to know some people send me a message