PDA

View Full Version : toothache panic as drank loafs water

trish1955
19-03-14, 22:24
Was looking for a cur for toothache and a women said to DRI k cold water and swill it round yr mouth as it will ease it but rember to spit the water out as she said she poisend her self drinking to much water not I feel died scared and shaky as I have been drinking and swill my mouth for hours today. I have been spiting it out some of the time I keep goi g dizzy with the pain ad any o s ever heard of being poisemd by water thanks guys be happy for an comment as to scared to go to sleep x

nomorepanic
19-03-14, 23:00
You have to drink literally gallons of water to do any harm and you were spitting it out so you can't possibly have drunk too much.

i would have thought cold water would make it worse to be honest.

trish1955
19-03-14, 23:12
Thank I do t think anything could have made it worst been in agony and the cold water freezes it for a a min which u go thank god but a minute is all it last I tried hit compress that did not help at all thanks x

nomorepanic
19-03-14, 23:31
try clove oil and of course go and see the dentist

trish1955
20-03-14, 07:47
Agoraphobic along with dentist phobia x

Phuzella
20-03-14, 07:56
I know it's hard but you should really see dentist or it might get worse

Brunette
20-03-14, 14:49
Water can't "poison" you.

If you drink too much (and it has to be an awful lot in a very short space of time) it can be very dangerous because your body can't get rid of it but I don't think that should concern you. In any case, you would be better using warm water with salt in it, or diluted TCP.

You definitely need to go and see a dentist though.