PDA

View Full Version : Now I have...

Marie36
20-03-14, 20:09
Been doing soo well..palps under control..meds for ulcer which have almost cured the chest pains...then last thursday had a sore throat..has come and gone all week with achy legs, headache etc and put it down to viral bug...didn't even google too much!
Today I popped to the GP and he said it's tonsillitis and now on penicillin. During my HA I have had MS, cancer and recently heart disease..totally convinced I had them in the midst of the anxiety....well now it's HIV...can't possibly be tonsillitis, got to be HIV! Why do I do this to myself! Obsessively checking swollen glands in neck and probably making it worse..just hoping it settles soon..historically it does so fingers crossed!

RoseEve
21-03-14, 02:40
I have no words of wisdom here just wanted to say feel better :) I haven't had this particular worry.

Leslie735
21-03-14, 03:41
If the Dr. said you have tonsillitis that then is what it is. For it to be HIV you would have used contaminated needles, been born with it or sletp with someone that has it. If any of those have no occurred the chances are SO SO SO slim of getting it another way.

Fishmanpa
21-03-14, 07:28
Sung to the tune of "What does the fox say".

"What does the Doc say?"

I say heart
Doc says gas
I feel better when I let one go

I say "C"
He says Pee
Into this little plastic cup

I say please
Check for these
Diseases that I think I have

But there's on thing
That no one hears......

What does the Doc Say?
No No No No No No No No No There's not a thing that's wrong with your blood
See see see see see see see see see you don't got that HHHIV
What does the Doc say?

;)

Positive thoughts (Hmmm... there's a legit parody song there!)

Marie36
21-03-14, 09:48
Thanks all...I know the chances are slim..made some silly decisions in the past but I am not too concerned..just the next stage of this thing I guess! The one good thing is all my 'heart' symptoms are gone!!!
Fishmanpa...I love this!! This needs marketing...dragons den?!

Thanks all x

HoneyLove
21-03-14, 09:52
Oh my god FMP, I almost choked laughing!! :D

That ditty needs a post all of its own!

Round in circles
21-03-14, 11:43
Firstly, well done for not freaking out when you got sick and thought you had a virus. Secondly, docs have diagnosed so many cases of tonsillitis in their job that I'm sure that he/she is right in this one :winks:

Fishmanpa
21-03-14, 12:05
Oh my god FMP, I almost choked laughing!! :D

That ditty needs a post all of its own!

You're onto something there... or I may be ;) (it's a good example of how my crazy mind works sometimes)

Positive thoughts