PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - Intro and my Story

sunnyboy
28-11-06, 23:37
Hi there all.

I must say this is a forum of some of the most bravest ppl in the world, or at least imo anyway :).

I am suffering with agrophobia and( i think are) the effects of ant-depresssants ( venelafaxine - SSRI). At present am trying to build up the courage to do thoses tasks indepentantly like drive out go for long walks without fearing I go mad and need to be locked up :(.

Anyway will fill you in with me story shortly and look forward to speaking to you all. Just taking my sleeping tablets so excuse any mistakes i got here.

yorkylover
28-11-06, 23:42
Hi Sunnyboy and welcome.You will get lots of support and helpful advise here.Have a good sleep.[|)]

Ellen XX

mooks
29-11-06, 00:39
hi
welcome...we all support each other here..and youll find loads of people in your situation...
be patient with the meds they will come through for you..just remeber small steps
sarahxx

nicjay
29-11-06, 00:41
Hi Sunnyboy

Welcome to the forum, you are not alone and will find support and comfort from this forum and its members.

Take care
Nic
xxx

LickeyEndBlues
29-11-06, 00:49
Hey Sunnyboy

Welcome to NMP. You will find lots of good stuff in here and lots of people who will help.

Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Erin
29-11-06, 01:52
I agree with you fella! It takes a lot of guts to reveal the more vulnerable sides of oneself.

I used to think that "strong people" didn't suffer from anxiety, but I've grown to learn that the people I really admire as "strong" are the ones who can admit that they're not perfect and that they struggle too.

Welcome to this site. I'm new myself and I'm happy to see that you've joined.

Take care,
Erin

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
-Dr. Seuss

Lindalou64
29-11-06, 13:02
welcome sunnyboy......
i also have agraphobia.......have come a long way tho .still have a long way to go but i shall do that and you will too:D
best to ya............Linda[8D]

sgp64
29-11-06, 13:36
Hi Sunny and welcome to the board!

Sean

trac67
29-11-06, 13:41
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you wil get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Stu M
29-11-06, 13:51
Hi sunnyboy,

And Welcome.

Stu

nomorepanic
04-12-06, 19:59
Hi Sunnyboy

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel