PDA

View Full Version : feeling bad tonight :(

paula78
21-03-14, 00:39
Hi all, well I'm suffering from really bad HA and I'm having a bit of a blip tonight an cnt get my head around everything! I have had rapid HB and chest/abdominal pains for 3 months but for the last few days I've been fine, although tonight I feel bad I have a pain right next to my heart sore breasts an wheezy breathing an just generally feel poo, I'm away from home staying with my mum and just feel I haven't a safe zone and all panicky, plus I've had a ibrufoen and paracetamol for toothache and scared to take a diazepam incase it badly interacts an I get really ill, I'm always fearing the worst is happening or gonna happen to me ie cancer heart attack or lung disease, I'm in need of reassurence and help :(

Lisa.w1979
21-03-14, 00:48
Hi Paula. Chest pain and breathlessness are classic anxiety symptoms. Although you should go see a doctor if you're concerned as I'm not a health professional. I'm sure you'll be fine. I've been getting pains in my left chest area for a couple of months. Turns out its a trapped nerve.

Try and do something to distract yourself from the thoughts. Play a game on your phone. Go outside and look at the stars. I find the wind on my face helps a lot. I'm also a Christian so I pray the lords prayer over and over. I find trying to remember the words takes my mind off of the panic. Try doing a crossword maybe? I'm sorry if I'm not much help. I only joined today so I'm a complete newbie.

mummyanxious
21-03-14, 09:54
Oh Paula I hope you're ok today. I thought you'd be ok going to your mums. Please try and relax and do something nice while you're there. Have you downloaded any of those relaxation apps for your phone?

Round in circles
21-03-14, 11:23
How are you feeling now Paula. It's horrible when you don't feel safe. Just remember how well you were doing in the last few days. You'll get back to that when this passes. Being out of your safe zone when these things rear their ugly heads is rough. I hope you're doing a bit better today.

Best wishes.