PDA

View Full Version : I've got my anxiety under control, thanks everyone.

LiveAboveIt
21-03-14, 18:34
Just wanted to give a big thanks to the community for being so supportive. You guys helped me out a ton while I was going through AD Withdrawals and panic/anxiety. Once the meds were out of my system and I was about to control my anticipatory anxiety, I've been feeling much better for the last couple days.

Taking a multivitamin with all of the B's seemed to help steady me, as well.
Thanks again, everyone.

I wish you all the best of luck with your anxiety.

Carolclelland
21-03-14, 19:03
Your right the b,s are a great help,everyone should give it a go ,well done x

Ryan92
22-03-14, 00:49
Just wanted to give a big thanks to the community for being so supportive. You guys helped me out a ton while I was going through AD Withdrawals and panic/anxiety. Once the meds were out of my system and I was about to control my anticipatory anxiety, I've been feeling much better for the last couple days.

Taking a multivitamin with all of the B's seemed to help steady me, as well.
Thanks again, everyone.

I wish you all the best of luck with your anxiety.

Well done :D

You're a true inspiration to anxiety sufferers (like me) on this site and you've showed there's a light at the end of the tunnel for us :). Once again well done :)

Catherine S
22-03-14, 01:00
I also discovered the benefits of taking B-vits, and so glad you feel better. Best wishes to you.

LiveAboveIt
23-03-14, 07:20
Well done :D

You're a true inspiration to anxiety sufferers (like me) on this site and you've showed there's a light at the end of the tunnel for us :). Once again well done :)

I'm glad to give you some light. When I was going through my panic/anxiety, I was always afraid that it would never go away. I remember how lonely and dreadful it felt, so I wanted to be a reminder to those of you that are still going through it.. You CAN get through it and it will pass, I promise. Regardless of how long you've been suffering. Just stay strong.