PDA

View Full Version : Right and then left abdominal pain

pepperutchie
22-03-14, 13:47
Hi all hope you are doin well, i just want to get this out weeks ago i have this persistent pain in my right lower abdominal are which extends up to my back, i had this last year and after 2 catscan and bloodworks and ultrasound it was all fine.and weeks ago i am feeling thesame pain and went to the doctor 2 already doctor had a feel on my tummy and said muscular. And still i worry bout it just everyday i sometimes feel so exausted by all this thinking i couldnt afford to relax at all, until this morning i feel that kind of pain in my left side and my ribs also up to the side a pain just like sharp knife, again i worry about this and really cant stop my mind my anxiety is way up nausea, light headed, weak and headache i couldnt do anything just lying here and hoping any one would be that kind enough to offer me support,thankyou and may all be well

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Anyone?

Fishmanpa
22-03-14, 13:57
Hi PeppperT,

I think you have to begin to trust your doctor. 2 CTs, blood work, ultrasounds and several visits to the Dr have ruled out anything sinister.

Positive thoughts

almamatters
22-03-14, 14:01
You have had a lot of tests and that is good. From personal experience if your tests are fine then try and relax. :hugs:

Cusper
22-03-14, 14:25
i had the same thing, I was convinced I had everything and had every test imaginable done. Then by fluke, my reg doctor was on vacation and I got her replacement dr. Turns out it was my muscles and my spine which radiated out into my ribs. Anyhow to make a long story short and after many many ultrasounds and visits I went to a chiropractor who has been helping me. It isn't fixed but it sure is a lot better. my chiropractor said it was muscular skeletal.