PDA

View Full Version : well im getting there

tam
29-11-06, 10:14
hi all just want to tell you all that for the last 3 weeks i have turned a corner.i have been shopping loads,been to school function with the kids on my own,been to a party,and loads more that i cant believe ive done.i have just been to disney land paris and walked round in crouds even on my own with kids once as hubby wasnt feeling well.in doing all this i have got through without panic.dont get me wrong ive had my moments but nothing like i normally have.i am far from there but just wanted to tell you all and to let you all know there is light at the end.the thing i have learned is to keep busy and try to not think about what im doing just to try and keep my mind busy.i will keep you posted thanks for listening.tc tracy

LickeyEndBlues
29-11-06, 10:22
Woo Woo Tracy, way to go girl!!

I think its great to read about how well you are doing, and going to Disneyland!!!!...you must be flamin' mad!!!

Great stuff kiddo

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

manmoor
29-11-06, 10:38
A big well done to you. xo

Take Care

Mandyxx

ceecee
29-11-06, 11:01
well done tracey
thats a real achievment!!!!!
take care
rachel x

PITITA
29-11-06, 11:34
I am happy for you Tracy! It is so good to read success stories as they give so much hope!

"If you magnify your imperfections and minimize your good points, you're guaranteed to feel inferior. But the problem isn't YOU its- its the crazy lenses you are wearing! " Feeling Good handbook

Paddington
29-11-06, 12:42
WOW TRACEY,WAY TO GO GIRL!!Oh i am sooo happy for you,It is a surreal feeling isn't it|??When i do things i would not have dreamt of doing before,i marvel at the very wonderful,fabulous ordinaryness of it ,if you get my meaning??I AM THRILLED FOR YOU ,SOOOO WELL DONE!love Mary Rose.xxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Trev
29-11-06, 16:23
Well done, that's brilliant. The more you do, the more confidence you will get.

You are right, distraction is a great help.

Cheers,
Trev :D

yorkylover
29-11-06, 16:27
[Wow!]:)[Yeah!][:P]Well done tracy:D

Ellen XX

Lindalou64
29-11-06, 16:29
THAT IS GREAT NEWS IM SO HAPPY FOR YA........FEELS LIKE YA CAN BREATHE AGAIN DOESNT IT??? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK STAY FOCUSED AND POSITIVE SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN AND YOUR ON YA WAY GOOD FOR YOU YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LINDAXX[8D]

honeybee3939
29-11-06, 20:44
Hi Tracey !

So glad to hear you are doing so well !!:D

You keep it up Gal !

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Granny Primark
30-11-06, 09:57
Hiya Tracey,

WELL DONE!!!
Im so pleased for you. It really does seem as tho youve turned that corner. You must feel so proud of yourself now and so happy that now you can see that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for posting cus it gives inspiration to a lot of sufferers.

Take care
LYNN xx

pips
30-11-06, 21:10
WELLDONE Tracey,

Your doing Great keep up the good work.

Take Care,
Love Pip's X X

Pippa.

Southern_Belle
01-12-06, 19:31
Hi Tracey,

Wow, what a great achievement. Lucky you, Disney in Paris! So glad you had a good time. Please do keep us posted.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

nomorepanic
04-12-06, 20:07
Tracy

Wow well done you - what fab news and great progress

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

tam
05-12-06, 15:40
hi all thanks for all your replys.still going good and also i have just gone through that horrible time of the month and felt still ok judt a bit more tired.i did start taking vitamin b complex and evening primrose oil also changed my meds to venlafaxine,not sure what has worked for me, but something has.thanks again and hope this shows that we can get better and start to live again and feel more like normal.[:P]