PDA

View Full Version : Please can some one tell me what I am suffering from please help.

lisha371
23-03-14, 12:17
Ok my symptoms, I get worried about the future, I have depressing thoughts, then I get panicky that they could come true, I look into the law of attraction and that made me a lot worse thinking my thought create, please help, its like am I suffering from depression, OCD, or anxiety?

SarahH
23-03-14, 12:27
I don't think anyone can answer that question on NMP as non of us (that I aware of ) are doctors/psychiatrists/psychologists.......my advice to you would be to go and speak to your Dr about how you are feeling and go from there.

Good Luck

Sarah

lisha371
23-03-14, 20:31
I know you can't but what I am asking is do the symptoms sound OCD?

Round in circles
23-03-14, 20:59
lisha, none of us are going to diagnose you. That may sound heartless, but the only way to get an answer to your question is to see your GP for a referral to a mental health professional. If you're really concerned about it, I urge you to make a GP appointment.

MyNameIsTerry
24-03-14, 06:22
It's clear that there is some level of anxiety that you are feeling, but as others have said, you need to get a diagnosis off your GP as to which it could be. They could then arrange for some therapy to help you to recognose, change or accept your thoughts such as in CBT.

I know it's scary, but you have to try to remember that thoughts don't equate to actions. You can have intrusive thoughts but you have the choice to act them out or control them and anxiety feelings can make you think you haven't got that control, but you have.

Phuzella
24-03-14, 07:21
Be careful when looking up law of attraction, the are a lot of nuts out there.
Mindfulness would be a lot more helpful to Google:)

lisha371
24-03-14, 18:08
Thanks for your replies, I know you can't diagnose me just was looking for advice really.