PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety

TanyaL
23-03-14, 13:09
Hi there,

I'm a 37 year old mum of 3 and have been suffering with health anxiety for approx 2.5 years now.
My husband was diagnosed with stage 3A kidney cancer out of the blue, and I've struggled with daily life ever since :weep:

madge
23-03-14, 13:19
Hi Tanya. Welcome. You are in the right place and will have things in common with many people on here x

Lisa.w1979
23-03-14, 17:07
Hey tanya, im lisa, 34 year old mum of three with HA for the last 2 years and panic disorder for 5 years. you've made the first step in reaching out to people who will understand how you feel and as madge said, there are people here who have lots in common with you. There is so much info and support here, you've definitely come to the right place. You're never alone in how you're feeling. xx

cartwheels
23-03-14, 17:09
hi tanya you not alone, i have been suffering for about 5 years now and im getting worse,still dont take meds as i know its in my head and i want to concure this myself. i find this site helpfull it makes me realise we are not mad just stressed out which in turns makes us threat about different things. hope you find this site helpfull and stay strong

drako sam
24-03-14, 00:43
ud probly think im silly for sayin this but ever since my mummy got il of cancer i started avin panick n anziety atacks im on propronolol 60ml but resently my mum as died i ad to watch er dien cos she lost to much blood n wo=ith er bin a johver whitness they cnt av blood watchin er get weeker n weeker my panick atacks n anziety as increased tremendersly she died on the 1ST OF MARCH i never seen a dead body b4 n seein er like that at set me back alot with the atacks mor frequenly x

Lisa.w1979
24-03-14, 08:35
Aw drakosam. I can't imagine how that must have effected you. But you've come to the right place. :hugs:

drako sam
29-03-14, 18:58
since my mum died things av bin relay weird for me it like im goin crazy r sumthin i cnt get the image out of my head of er wen she died n the words r goin over n over in my head the words GO that the last word my mummy sed tro me u prbly think im childish calin er mummy even thow im 42 yr of age but to me she wil always be my mummy i try to remmeber e rby the things we did to gever n the picturs of old n new tyms but the imager just clouds over n over any one else ever experince this after loosin sumone one close to them r am i just gotin CRAZY xx