PDA

View Full Version : Raised white blood count and immunoglobulin arghh!

misscharlie757
23-03-14, 20:35
Hi everyone,

I've been off here for a while as my anxiety seemed to settle and I was doing well but...unfortunately it is now back with a Vengeance!!!! I have been very very stressed for about 3 months now...job, break up with bf, trying to relocate cities, worrying about family members etc etc and I started getting flu like body pain & tiredness, it hasn't gone away and I went to the dr last week who ordered a complete blood count alongside immunoglobulin tests...I wish he'd never bothered as my white blood count came back at 11.6 which is higher than normal and one of my immunoglobulin levels was 'slightly raised' but he didnt indicate which one 😫😫 so now he wants me to go for an ANA blood test which is a common test to advise when you suspect an autoimmune disorder.....well obvs I'm totally panicking & making the situation worse. I'm convincing myself I feel dreadful and I don't actually know if I still feel poorly as I've literally forced myself into having more symptoms. I'm so scared :( has anyone ever had anything similar to this? Any ppl with lupus who can tell me what their first symptoms were? Any people with an autoimmune condition or similar blood readings? Thank you so much. I'm practically testing my hair out xxx