PDA

View Full Version : An apology

RoseEve
23-03-14, 23:46
I want to apologize to anyone I may have offended recently. I think I may have gotten carried away. Sometimes I'm too aggressive. It's something I need to work on. I really do need all of your support. My life is very difficult besides the anxiety and depression I have to carry as well. I want to be like my signature below. Again I apologize.

Catherine S
23-03-14, 23:55
RoseEve...don't beat yourself up, we all have our 'toys out of the pram' moments and I'm sure the admins have seen it all before. We can all snip and snap at each other but largely we are all in this together, and your support of others balances out the snippy-snappy bits :) Always remember that its much more fun to be us don't you think? :D

MyNameIsTerry
23-03-14, 23:59
Rose, that shows good character.

Hopefully everyone will take some personal responsibility for what has happened where required and move on.

nomorepanic
24-03-14, 00:01
You haven't upset me at all Rose Eve

RoseEve
24-03-14, 00:10
Thanks guys :) that's good Nicola I'm upset with myself though

nomorepanic
24-03-14, 00:12
Awwww don't be - you have no reason to be ok.

RoseEve
24-03-14, 00:23
Ok thank you :)

TooMuchToLiveFor
24-03-14, 02:18
Hey Rose-
You have always had and will continue to have my 100% support! :hugs:

You truly have so much that you are dealing with between your husband's situation, for all intents and purposes being a single mommy of two young children, and then, of course, your anxiety/depression. I think you seem like a very caring person….., and we all get riled up now and then- especially when it comes to subjects about which we are passionate.

I hope you are able to have a good night's sleep tonight, and that the coming week will have special moments of joy and peace you can pick out in each day. XXX.

mummyanxious
24-03-14, 06:55
As you said to me you don't need to apologise!
We're all going through very tough times and everyone should be mindful of that! My life is the pits at the moment, but it'll get better. I hope!
Hugs

cpe1978
24-03-14, 07:04
I want to apologize to anyone I may have offended recently. I think I may have gotten carried away. Sometimes I'm too aggressive. It's something I need to work on. I really do need all of your support. My life is very difficult besides the anxiety and depression I have to carry as well. I want to be like my signature below. Again I apologize.

I think I want to echo those sentiments. Sometimes, especially online, communication has the ability to get out of hand even when that wasn't he original intention. Believe it or not, by original point was not to be provocative, but actually to have some very genuine discussion about recovery from anxiety.

I am here to provide support to others who are in a worse place than me. Heck - I have leant on people enough here over the months.

PS you guys over the pond need to learn how you spell 'apologise' - you'll be telling me colour has no 'u' in it next. :)

I'mdave27
24-03-14, 07:11
I'm not sure I believe in the lord. Do you think that's why your aggressive because you believe in a fairy tale ? I'm not being sarcastic

HoneyLove
24-03-14, 07:32
Dave let's not derail this nice thread by calling other people's beliefs a fairy tale, let's be respectful of what we each believe, there should be no judgement on a board like this, we're all here for a difficult enough reason as it is.

RoseEve, I think we've all been a bit snippy arguing these recent debates. So let's just put them behind us and continue to support one another. Together we can make this board a good space for people to get better :) xx

Pipkin
24-03-14, 08:31
I'm not sure I believe in the lord. Do you think that's why your aggressive because you believe in a fairy tale ? I'm not being sarcastic

Dave,

I find that offensive and inflammatory, certainly not in the spirit of why this thread was started. Please consider how your views could be interpreted by others. We're all entitled to our beliefs and not to have them belittled by others, no more so than on a supportive forum such as this.

Pip

RoseEve
24-03-14, 09:45
Dave that was so rude and uncalled for. I can't believe it. No I don't believe that is why I'm aggressive. I think it's because I've had to fight for everything in my life. Everyone please just ignore that statement. Let's not start another arguement.

Tanner40
24-03-14, 11:22
Rose Eve, no need for apologies. Things get a bit heated at times as we all are a bit anxious. Human beings in general tend to lose their temper upon occasion. With that said, it takes courage to apologize. Working together, helping each other out is what it's all about.

SarahH
24-03-14, 12:25
Amen to all that then..... now can we all just be friends again:D:hugs:

Lisa.w1979
24-03-14, 12:29
Rose Eve, as someone who shares similar beliefs, i can see your need to rectify the wrongs you may have done, whether you actually did wrong or not. You didn't offend me, in fact you stood up for me, and for that, i thank you. xx

Fishmanpa
24-03-14, 12:38
PS you guys over the pond need to learn how you spell 'apologise' - you'll be telling me colour has no 'u' in it next. :)

Pffft.... I go to the "Football" thread expecting to read about Michael Vick signing with the NY Jets and how Jerry Jones is the worst owner/GM in the NFL and it's all about Soccer?! And there's no need to "apologize" about the way you spell "color" :D

RoseE, as other's have said. No need or reason to beat yourself up. Lord knows we all have enough going on in our lives already.

Positive thoughts

cpe1978
24-03-14, 12:48
Lol FMP hope all goes well today for you :)

RoseEve
24-03-14, 14:20
Thinking about you today Fishmanpa :hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
25-03-14, 04:50

You do realise that you aren't going to get much sympathy from others if you show such bigotry to others? I do hope you don't receive a response like this when you post for help.

I would suggest showing some character, as RoseEve did!

HalfJack
25-03-14, 05:29
I hope you don't judge the rest of us atheists on that other guy, I think it's beautiful that we are all different and I'm glad you have god in your life. :flowers:

This thread is ace by the way :)

MyNameIsTerry
25-03-14, 05:37
Yeah, I agree with HalfJack.

None of us really know what comes after we leave this place but what we do know is, we are here together and should make the best of it and respect each other!