PDA

View Full Version : any ideas

techwoodjez
24-03-14, 06:57
Hi
pain nawing sensation bottom right of rib cage
aching all over
sort of a vibrating sensation similar area fluttering
Rib pain, aching , cracking joints in chest , jock itch (sorry)
feeling crap , went to docs with similar a month ago just gave me omeprazole
Constant ill feeling driving me mad and hard to explain how I feel with it
Thanks all

Phuzella
24-03-14, 07:07
I'm battling athletes foot at the min, same fungus different area lol. Try looking on the Earth clinic website for natural remedies. I don't know about your rib pain though sorry:)

Lilharry
24-03-14, 07:41
Candida. Most doctors don't know much about it. There's lots of info on the internet. Raw apple cider vinegar is much better for you than omeprazole. I've been battling it too for the past year or so, it sucks big time. A holistic doctor or naturopath is your best bet.

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:38 ----------

Here's an article on it that may help:
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-8376/10-signs-you-have-candida-overgrowth-what-to-do-about-it.html

Phuzella
24-03-14, 07:42
ACV is good for fungus:)

Lilharry
24-03-14, 07:44
Oh and hey Jez! I only just noticed you were the original poster :)

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

Yes Phuzella, ACV, and coconut oil is good too.

Phuzella
24-03-14, 07:54
Would you put the coconut oil on the foot or take it internally?

Lilharry
24-03-14, 08:01
Both phuzella. I'm a huge believer in candida being a major cause of a lot the symptoms people have on this forum. Usually if you have an overgrowth anywhere on your body the root cause is your gut, so taking it internally is best to treat the cause.

Tea tree oil is something else you can use externally. I use tea tree on my feet then rub in some coconut oil after. Coconut oil is really nice on your skin - I use it as a moisturiser and deodorant too!

With the coconut oil, make sure it's organic virgin cold pressed. You don't want anything that's been refined or processed.

Phuzella
24-03-14, 08:03
OK ta for that, I'll give it a go :)

techwoodjez
25-03-14, 00:41
Hi all going to look into your comments , set my anxiety off this morning whilst getting ready for work , the candida info is interesting stuff
Really much appreciated guys :)