PDA

View Full Version : bloated belly

miss diagnosis
29-11-06, 13:06
I seem to be carrying a lot of extra weight around my belly. Ive been told this is stress? Is this true or should i be worrying?

looking4answers
29-11-06, 23:00
Is this something that has happened overnight or is it something that came on gradually?If it came on gradually its from weight gain from anxiety if its like overnight you might want to check with your doctor...but more than likely its caused by depression and anxiety ..

rmlamatt
30-11-06, 02:05
(Is this something that has happened overnight or is it something that came on gradually?If it came on gradually its from weight gain from anxiety if its like overnight you might want to check with your doctor...but more than likely its caused by depression and anxiety .. ))

I also have put on twenty pounds in the past two years, most of it around the belly. Doctor says I need to lose weight, but no matter how hard I try it doesn't come off. I didn't know anxiety caused weight gain? When I did have lots of anxiety for years in my twenties, thirties, and forties, I was thin. In fact I thought I was thin because I was nervous all the time. Now I'm laid back a little and this weight gain. Doesn't make sense to me. I think they're putting something in the water. [:P]

Rose

Don't walk in front of me I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend

miss diagnosis
30-11-06, 09:31
it didnt come on over night sometimes it looks a feels bigger. some days its flat enuff. I quit smoking last year. gained a stone since.