PDA

View Full Version : New Gal

soosie
29-11-06, 13:23
Hi everyone out there, boy, this is a good find isn't it? My name is Sue, I'm 49 and a widow. I have 1 daughter, Laura, who is 24. I have osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. Is there anyone out there who knows where I can find a list of foods to avoid with a yeast intolerance?

trac67
29-11-06, 13:28
Hi Sue,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Lindalou64
29-11-06, 13:31
HI SUE AND WELCOME
IM 42 AND ALSO A WIDOW WISH I COULD ANSWER YA QUESTION BUT IM SURE SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE SOME TIPS FOR YA ........BEST TO YA..................LINDAXX[8D]

domino
29-11-06, 13:33
HI, ca,nt help with what you are asking for ,but a big welcome to you, you will get lots of advice and make loads of friends, take care :D

soosie
29-11-06, 13:36
Wow, can't believe you guys, what a fabulous welcome. Aye, I'm on a downer right now, hubby died in June, not having a good time with it coming up to Christmas. But I know there'll be lots of kind words from all you lovverly people out there. Big thanks to you all, spk to you all soon

domino
29-11-06, 13:39
a big hug coming your way

yorkylover
29-11-06, 14:55
Hi Soosie,and welcome.You will get lots of support on here.;)
(((((((((((((BIG HUG FOR YOU )))))))))))))))
love

Ellen XX

honeybee3939
29-11-06, 18:40
Hi Soosie,

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

Heres a post that may help Soosie:

yeast avoidence study for 3 months (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15000)

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

kittykat
29-11-06, 20:50
Hi soosie,
A warm welcome to you..............

take care
shirley x

LickeyEndBlues
29-11-06, 23:42
Hey Soosie,
Welcome to NMP. This is a great site and you will find lots of help and support in here.

I can't help you with your question but I am sure someone will be able to.

I also have a daughter named Laura, she is 14 but thinks she is 24!!

Take care, you are not alone in here

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

keepemlaughing
30-11-06, 03:40
:DWelcome to NMP. sorry to hear about your husband. Hopefully this site will help you through a tough time like Christmas. People here are caring and give good advice. Good luck with the daughter!!

Sheryl

You don't have to be a cow to know what milk is.

manmoor
30-11-06, 09:11
Hi Sue,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

nomorepanic
04-12-06, 19:58
Hi Sue

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel