PDA

View Full Version : Pupils

joni0407
24-03-14, 18:07
Hi everybody. I'm new here and have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for years now. They have recently gotten so bad that I am pretty much house ridden. I will leave the house with my husband only and that's only if I get to stay in the truck. I never go into stores, doctors, pretty much anything and everything anymore. I try to work on it a little each day and feel it's just going to be a slow long process to finally feel like myself again. There's a lot more to my story but just had a quick question for now about something that has gotten my attention lately. I have noticed that I have slightly different size pupils. Never noticed this before but then again never really paid too much attention to it until recently. Of course first thing that pops into my head is brain tumor but was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this before or know if this can be caused by anxiety? I do wear contacts and haven't had any major vision changes lately besides when my anxieties are really bad and my eyes like to play tricks on me or I have to wear my sunglasses even in my house! Thanks for reading and hopefully someone can ease my mind a little!