PDA

View Full Version : heart pains not going anywhere

Kmccluskey
24-03-14, 18:48
Has anyone ever had it where they just get a massive dull pain in their heart for like a second , I can handle the ectopics and palps but the pains are horrible and making me start to worry about heart attacks again. I have been having a good period recently but it's creeping back with these unexplainable pains. sometimes I get stabbing pains and other stuff where it feels like part of my heart is being pulled. has anyone else experienced the weird heart pains and sensations. I don't what my anxiety to start dominating again.

Amandadvm60
24-03-14, 20:23
Hi ya, I have chest tingling and also a dull heaviness/slight pain into chest. Also sometimes I would get a burning sensation or a feeling like my heart is being blown. The only times I have had sharp pain is when I sleep on my left side and the next morning I wake up and if I breath deep it hurts it lasts about 15 mins but like 4 days a week I would have the chest heaviness and dull pain in my chest and dull pain in left arm.

mummyanxious
24-03-14, 21:07
Hi ya, I have chest tingling and also a dull heaviness/slight pain into chest. Also sometimes I would get a burning sensation or a feeling like my heart is being blown. The only times I have had sharp pain is when I sleep on my left side and the next morning I wake up and if I breath deep it hurts it lasts about 15 mins but like 4 days a week I would have the chest heaviness and dull pain in my chest and dull pain in left arm.

Oh my goodness I've had the burning thing. Have you spoken to a gp about it? I was told it was just adrenalin, interested to hear what you've been told x

Lucym681
24-03-14, 21:32
I have had sharp pains, along with normal ecgs. I get told it's just 'unexplained' and probably just anxiety, just like anxiety causes every other illness that I get! Rant over. X