PDA

View Full Version : Did you wake up worried this morning?

jab1982
24-03-14, 21:11
I did. Like most mornings.

I am a lumps and bumps person. I poke and prod although the doctor told me not to worry and my bloodwork was sparkling.

-SO-

I am going to direct my attention to the healthy things in my life today. It is Monday and the sun is out. This is a welcome change after winter in Alaska. I have the most thoughtful husband who brought me a cup of coffee. I accomplished many tasks at work this morning. My old, grumpy dog just had his teeth cleaned. I am going to ski in this beautiful sunshine after work today.

Who's with me? What TANGIBLE things in your life will you focus on today? How will you cope with your HA today?

Lucym681
24-03-14, 21:25
Today I woke up with a headache for the third day in a row and as always, started thinking the worst. One half of me says "just have some painkillers you stupid girl, any normal person would just get on with it" and then the other half is always there saying "it's a tumour, or a bleed and if you don't go to your doctor it will be too late and one day you will just drop dead" it's so hard to be rational! But you're right, we need to focus on things that are helpful to us.

unsure_about_this
24-03-14, 22:12
All the time I wake up the same scared, worrying about my health. Same cycle checking my poop if I go for a number #2, cannot be rational. worried about every bone in my body. Even though I have one of NF lumps checked two weeks ago by a GP and looked okay I would like it removing and I am going back to asked to be refer to have it removing.

As for other things job club always worried how well the PC will work, using the Internet there about secure risk to my data.

Tanner40
24-03-14, 22:18
I woke up this morning with a nice little panic attack, the first time that's happened in awhile. It took me awhile to remember that I wasn't really dying but I plodded on through it. I'm thankful that I had a productive day at work.
I'm also thankful that my dog, Cash's eye, looks better today. He scratched the cornea and we made a visit to the emergency vet on Sunday.
Tonight I'm concentrating on cleaning up the house a bit and thankful that I found the energy to be positive at the moment.

xBettyBoopx
24-03-14, 22:30
Mornings used to be the best for me, as the day went on I would get anxious but today I awoke to strange quick breathing and have had a bad day all day!

claireypoo
24-03-14, 22:31
Hi! :) Just in the last few days, I wake with my fists clenched, nails digging into my palms and my jaw stiff and aching from clenching, but I wake up feeling okay, until I remember the worries and they come flooding back. :( I'll try to do better tomorrow. Get some exercise and maybe some relaxation. :)

RoseEve
25-03-14, 00:17
Mornings are usually my worst time.

roxy90
25-03-14, 00:19
I woke up great. However I'm going to bed an absolute jibbering wreck :(

MyNameIsTerry
25-03-14, 05:39
Yeah, I wake up feeling anxious most mornings but I'm having a bit of a flare up at the moment so it's a bit more intense.

Mornings are always my worst which I attribute to my last job where I would be rushing around like a blue bummed fly and it would settle down later. For some reason, that pattern has continued even after I quit.

Humly
25-03-14, 09:02
Yes. Mornings are the worst for me. Going through a bad patch at the moment and as soon as I wake up my mind starts its cycle of worrying. By evening I start calming down.

Lisa.w1979
25-03-14, 11:11
Mornings are usually fine for me....i'm a night worrier, But today i woke up not feeling great and as we do, i over analysed it and was sure i'm really ill. I know i'm not, i know its a virus that half my town have got but that doesn't stop the dragon stirring and taunting me. So apart from having headache, earache, neck ache, sore throat....i also have a massive knot in my stomach. Thanks anxiety....appreciate it loads!!