PDA

View Full Version : sorry this was a mistake......

hurtssomuch
29-11-06, 14:29
I shouldnt have posted... or come in here.... please dont reply to this thread....

Paddington
29-11-06, 14:42
Hey my dear ,never say never,You have hit rock botom maybe ,but you can climb back up,because it is what we do!You are not screwed up inthe head,you are hurting and still reeling from a lost love[i think we have all felt that pain,and it is at times unbearable!]you have slipped back in to bad habits,it's a form of self punishment and we all do it ,cept of course these drugs are very dangerous,I knew a heroin addict years ago,and once hooked ,it was hell to come off but he did and made a full recovery,So you can do this,believe in yourself more.You are worth as much as any other person,BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT!Ask where the patients for the psych ward are sposed to go?Dont despair,knock the drugs on the head b4 they get too much of a hold again.Keep posting on here and GO SEEK HELP.Keep us posted.love mary rose,xxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

yorkylover
29-11-06, 15:11
Hi hurtssomuch,you need to get some help to get of the drugs pet.You can get through this but you need support.your not screwed up,you need help.You will get better.See your doctor as soon as possible.

Ellen XX

miss diagnosis
29-11-06, 15:42
why are you so bitter can i ask. what happened to make you like this?
What is the story with your dad? Is he ill?

Lindalou64
29-11-06, 16:25
I CAN SAY SO MUCH TO THIS POST BUT I DONT KNOW YOU AND DONT WANNA INTERFERE..BUT I WILL SAY THIS....DRUGS BOOZE ARE HARD TO KICK AS YA KNOW......I SEEN TO MANY LOSE EVERYTHING EVEN THERE LIVES NOTHING WORTH THAT SO STAY STRONG THERES PEOPLE IM SURE WHO LOVE YOU AND IT KILLS THEM AS MUCH AS YOU TO BE THIS WAY SO I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN RECOVERY AND YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU WANT IT.........LINDA XXXX[8D]

Sax
29-11-06, 18:22
Ed, time is the biggest healer however we all have a past and skeletons which rear their head from time to time. If you need to vent then you are at liberty to do so here, afterall you are still a member and have needs like the rest of us.

love Sax xxx