PDA

View Full Version : Is this Anxiety?

Wintear
24-03-14, 23:05
I don't know what it could be (or, maybe I do?) but I've been feeling very "faint" all day today. Kind of like I'm there, but I'm NOT there, ya'know?

Very foggy head and floaty body feeling. I also keep feeling fatigued and physically weak. My pulse is fast but I can barely feel it. Sometimes that lump in the throat sensation strikes but thankfully it hasn't been all that prominent.

I feel off-balance, too. Like, more clumsy and klutzy than usual. Sort of like my coordination in general is being thrown off. It's more annoying than anything else...

Anyways, are these common Anxiety disorder symptoms? If so, any tips regarding how to fight 'em off or just ignore 'em entirely?

Thank you all and as always, be well!

MyNameIsTerry
25-03-14, 06:28
Yes, they can be but they can also be symptoms of dehydration or not eating enough. Do you feel better after eating or drinking? It could be a drop in blood sugar if you need to eat for instance.

With anxiety, anything, absolutely anything and it can go running off making you worry but it can nothing or easily dealt with.

You can always ask your GP for an examination if you are concerned it could be something else.

Phuzella
25-03-14, 06:36
During my last anxiety wobble I had all of those symptoms:)

HalfJack
25-03-14, 06:58
I get those exact problems due to my anxiety! They only started this year! I was worried about them for ages. When I calm down in general it eases off a lot. I also find when I'm not sleeping and drinking enough it gets a lot worse too.

I usually take my focus off it as much as possible without doing anything which will exhaust me or stress me out. That's just me though I don't know if that's what other people would recommend. I watch a movie or some tv, paint my nails, maybe play a video game, shop online, do a little light cleaning or go for a walk with my boyfriend etc. Anything enjoyable or productive that keeps me positive and makes me feel good.