PDA

View Full Version : my stomach still don't feel normal

wins829
25-03-14, 10:59
My stomach still don't feel normal. Is not hurt or painful. Just feel uncomfortable. And is on and off. What do you guys think is anxiety or something wrong with me. :huh::wacko:

Lisa.w1979
25-03-14, 11:02
I get this, my doctor prescribed lansoprazole and colofac for spasms. I think anxiety plays a big part in mine as i cant leave it alone. The more i think about it, the more anxious i get. Doesn't help that i eat really late at night :unsure:

wins829
25-03-14, 11:13
Thanks lisa. You help a lot. At list i don't feel I'm crazy. Everyday i told my husband something wrong with me stomach.

Tanner40
25-03-14, 11:17
Wins, while no one here can diagnose your issue, as we are not doctors, you are posting on an anxiety forum. The chances of your stomach issues being caused by ANC dirty are good, as that is a general symptom of anxiety. If it continues to bother you, I would recommend having it checked out by your physician.
What types of things are you doing to help ease your anxiety issues?

wins829
25-03-14, 11:49
Tanner thanks for the advice. One time my heart don't feel good. I went to ER. Doctor check find nothing wrong with me. Said is anxiety. And after i experience all different symptoms neck back stomach pain..... went to the doctor nothing can find. I try my best not think of all the symptoms i had. And after few weeks i will feel better for a little while. And the feeling will start all over again. I'm so sick of this. I want go see the doctor every time i don't feel right. But they can't find nothing wrong and make me feel like I'm crazy.

---------- Post added at 03:49 ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 ----------

And the symptoms don't stay in the one spot for long. For example in the morning is my neck. Afternoon will be my upper stomach. And night time will be my lower stomach.

Tanner40
26-03-14, 11:15
Anxiety symptoms, in my experience, seem to get bored easily and move on to other symptoms. Anxiety seems to like nothing better than to play tricks on our imaginations. I find the less attention that I pay to the symptoms, the quicker that they go away.

wins829
26-03-14, 12:11
Yes i think so too. I remember last time when i have all the symptoms. And my son had flu. So i totally forget about my symptoms. I need know how to control my mind.