PDA

View Full Version : cnt breathe

paula78
25-03-14, 13:42
So sick of being short of breath, this is the worst symptom for me an I jus cnt control it! Any suggestions xx

ankietyjoe
25-03-14, 13:48
I get this a lot too. For me it's the feeling that I can't take a full breath, yet I keep trying to. It's very frustrating.

The only way to deal with it is to just not think about it, which is much harder said than done.

paula78
25-03-14, 14:37
That's exactly what happens to me its as if I cnt fill my lungs up enough! It drives me crazy an its really gettin me down, between that an the rapid heartbeat and lump in the throat feeling , I sympathize with you so much xxx

xBettyBoopx
26-03-14, 14:55
Hey hey Paula

I sympathize, I am the same with the breathing, it's my worst symptom too and is there more than not. I do a lot of 'sighing' to get that air in but it makes my lungs and chest sore!! I've had this symptom since I was a child and am damn sick of it too!:weep:

I have tried all the relaxation exercises but they don't work on me anyway.

Sorry Paula, I feel for you but have no idea how to get rid of it except we wouldn't get it if we weren't tense and anxious, but then how to get rid of the anxiety rather than treat the symptoms!!

Catherine S
26-03-14, 14:58
Think I asnswered your other thread about this Paula...hope you feel a bit better today :) x