PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE

Leanne1910
29-11-06, 19:22
hi, i'm Leanne and i suffer from emetaphobia.It's taken over my life!!!I'm a single mum to 2 lovely kids but I live in fear of them getting ill.That's why i'm actually on this website,i picked my son up from school today only to be told by the other mums that nearly half the school is off ill with a severe vomiting bug.I couldn't get home quick enough to start cleaning everything and myself!!!I could go on all day about my the things i do to try and stop me from freaking out about being or seeing sick but i'm sure you'll have your own things to deal with,otherwise why would we be here!!!

nicjay
29-11-06, 19:45
Hi Leanne

Welcome to the forum you will find lots of information that may be to help you and you will find there are lots of people here who will support you.

Take care
Nic
xxx

honeybee3939
29-11-06, 19:53
Hi Leanne
A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

ceecee
29-11-06, 20:10
hi leanne
welcome to the forum!
you,ll get lots of great advice here
take care
rach x

belle
29-11-06, 20:26
Hi Leanne..
I'm emetophobic and have an 8 year old son. From now until the summer i have 7 LONG months of worrying about sickness. I can completey understand your fear.
Sarah

kittykat
29-11-06, 20:45
Hi Leanne,
welcome to the forum, i'm sure you'll find it a great help.

shirley xx

LickeyEndBlues
29-11-06, 23:38
Hi Leanne,
Welcome to NMP. This is a great site and whilst I don't suffer as you do I know there are others in here who do.

You will get lots of help and support from folks.

Take care, you are not alone in here.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

manmoor
30-11-06, 09:13
Hi Leanne,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

trac67
30-11-06, 09:29
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

scoobygirl2005
30-11-06, 11:37
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

nomorepanic
04-12-06, 19:57
Hi Leanne

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel