PDA

View Full Version : fear off the scale please help me

tracieann
25-03-14, 17:38
Omg I'm having a terrible time panic through the roof I always post on here because I fear stomach cancer and being sick too coming off antidepressants for 5 months now from 40 mg to 10 it's been hard now at ten had hellish panic nausea so bad fear and shaking scared that my gastritis has now turned to cancer or even I have a severe bug I'm frightened shaking and don't know if I can cope much longer whenever depression coming badly I get gut problems or gut problems give me depression I'm just so scared I'm never going to feel right again I can't do nausea I just can't bear it I'm supposed to be starting on Florentine when I finish citalopram will I make it I'm devastated I've started feeling like.this.when I thought I.was.doing well help.

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

By the way that's Duloxetine not Florentine

Charlee123
25-03-14, 18:12
I feel u hun! Im convinced i have a brain tumor its ruining my life im a nervous wreck and cry all the time its horrible not noing and my thoughts are going mad

tracieann
25-03-14, 18:50
Hi Charlee123 health anxiety is crap full stop so are panic attacks bloomin terrible once the thought starts round and round it goes till it causes other symptoms and back up your fears even more brain tumours are,fairly rare pet I know because that's your fear it's hard to believe but it's true I'm just fed up of being scared too

tracieann
26-03-14, 18:26
This stomach thing is truly awful read about anxiety making gastritis worse and boy does it I feel shocking both tummy and anxiety wise if it wasn't for my kids I don't know how I'd get through each day I feel so bad and desperate why does HA do this to us my life could be so happy without the crap from this in it I feel like I can't cope much longer

paula78
26-03-14, 19:15
Aww Tracie, hunnu I'm really feeling it for you, maybe go an see your GP an explain how your feeling lately, I know how much your struggling with your nausea and tummy problems I just wish I could take it away from you, PM me if you need to I'm gonna be online for a bit xxxx

jjjh
27-03-14, 01:11
I have major stomach cancer anxiety too, and the symptoms are so vague it is hard to get any reassurance! Just know you're not alone, I'm here with my rumbling tummy and brain going haywire too!

tracieann
27-03-14, 07:16
I'm sorry jjjh it's terrible isn't it I work in a hospital have worked in various settings so know All the symptoms well But the hard thing is a lot of them fit non sinister things too and I fit them all together self diagnose and spend a long time putting myself through hell like you do i appreciate your pain and distress God bless:unsure:

jjjh
28-03-14, 02:32
I'm sorry jjjh it's terrible isn't it I work in a hospital have worked in various settings so know All the symptoms well But the hard thing is a lot of them fit non sinister things too and I fit them all together self diagnose and spend a long time putting myself through hell like you do i appreciate your pain and distress God bless:unsure:

Thank you, hope you're feeling better! I've had a terrible day and will be seeing my doctor tomorrow to increase my anxiety meds. Not what I want to do but I need to do something!