PDA

View Full Version : not worried just advice needed please

Havefaithx
25-03-14, 17:57
Hi All,

I think my finger is infected, a couple of days ago i cut it on some copper pipe, it is now red around it and still sore, does this sound infected if so do i have to go to the drs for antibiotics or do i put creams etc on it? x

SarahH
25-03-14, 18:21
This is going to sound harsh!!!.... you are asking us if you have a an infection on a cut finger?!!!!???

roxy90
25-03-14, 18:39
If your cut is infected you need to pop to the GP and get some anti-bs :)

Its hard to say wether it sounds infected or not, It probably isn't but no harm in checking it out x

Havefaithx
25-03-14, 18:43
This is going to sound harsh!!!.... you are asking us if you have a an infection on a cut finger?!!!!???

No! I am asking if I have to goto the drs or can I treat it at home if it was infected!

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

If your cut is infected you need to pop to the GP and get some anti-bs :)

Its hard to say wether it sounds infected or not, It probably isn't but no harm in checking it out x

Thank u I'm pretty sure it is was just wondering how to treat it as I'm fed up of going to the drs looks like i'll b there tomorrow thank u x

cpe1978
25-03-14, 18:49
You could always phone NHS 111 if you don't want to waste drs time. Or alternatively pop into a pharmacist who can also often give you good advice.

Havefaithx
25-03-14, 19:32
Thanks I forget about the chemist I'll try there in the morning