PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety attacks

pinkrhian
29-11-06, 20:40
Hi, Im new to this so please be gentle :0.

Im 26 from south london. For the last 3 yrs i have suffered from anxiety attacks and negative thinking that makes me wake up feeling panicy and even the rain outside makes me panic even if i aint got to leave but the thought of going to work or walking down the rd gets to me. I worry alot about what other people are gonna think of me even tho im an average person really. The attacks take over and it makes me feel alone and nausia takes over and makes me feel weak. Does any1 else get this?

Rhian x

honeybee3939
29-11-06, 22:41
Hi Rhian

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, Im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

There are many of us that have the same symptoms as you Rhian, your not alone, i hope we can be of some help.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

LickeyEndBlues
29-11-06, 23:25
Hi Rhian

Welcome to NMP. This is a great site and full of useful information and support.

I am sure your intro will be familiar to many folks in here. Check out th erest of th eforums and post there too.

Take care and remember you are not alone here.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

mooks
30-11-06, 00:06
welcome... we can all relate..its a terrible cycle breaking the negative thinking cycle..in its extreme i struggle to go into my hallway...a dark cloud sits over...and its so hard to look ahead ...
xx

keepemlaughing
30-11-06, 03:25
Hi Rhian.
Sorry you are feeling so down. I can relate with the low self esteem issues. I know inside I am a perfectly normal looking individual , but try telling my emotions that...No Way. It does get harder to just keep on getting out there with a smile on my face. This is a good place for support and friendship. You will find lots of good advice here.
Take care.

Sheryl

You don't have to be a cow to know what milk is.

manmoor
30-11-06, 09:12
Hi Rhian,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

trac67
30-11-06, 09:31
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Granny Primark
30-11-06, 10:31
Hi Rhian,

Welcome to the site. Im sure just knowing that there are other people that can relate to how your feeling will help you.
Anxiety and panic do lower your self esteem.
From my experience, people who you thought were your close friends and dont suffer just dont understand and sometimes dont want to understand.
Im sure you will find get loads of help, advice and support from this site.

Take care
LYNN xx

nomorepanic
04-12-06, 19:57
Hi Rhian

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel