PDA

View Full Version : Crumb went up nose stupidly worried

Bexx1
25-03-14, 20:59
I was eating a cracker and i think a crumb went up my nose . I know i sound stupid but its worrying me because i remember hearing about. problems with food in lungs. Though i dont think it went in my lung because i didnt cough or anything. am i just being silly?

Havefaithx
25-03-14, 21:23
Yeh Hun, your nose is connected to the throat and it would have gone down into the stomach having food ect go into lungs is extremely rare and you would have known about it by now, try not to worry x

Bexx1
25-03-14, 21:29
thank you i knew i was just being silly x

Havefaithx
25-03-14, 21:32
Hun honestly we all have things that we no r silly sometimes but just need that little extra reassurance x

Rainboww
26-03-14, 11:01
I was eating a cracker and i think a crumb went up my nose . I know i sound stupid but its worrying me because i remember hearing about. problems with food in lungs. Though i dont think it went in my lung because i didnt cough or anything. am i just being silly?

Hi there, I am a student nurse with health anxiety.
If it helps, from my experience if you had aspiration pneumonia (food in lungs), you would be feeling rather poorly.
Also, if the crumb had started to go down the wrong way you would have coughed like crazy.
You are going to be just fine :)