PDA

View Full Version : Chest and heart worries

Ats666
26-03-14, 21:37
Hi all not been on for a while but I am so scared at the moment I don't know what to do. I've been having pains in my left arm since november, GP seems to be brushing me off with muscular pain. I've been getting more and more anxious over the last 2 weeks and this evening I'm getting sharp twinges on and off in my chest. I'm so scared it's my heart. I'm 36, overweight, no longer smoke, get regular palpitations which have been investigated by cardiology in November benign PVC s. I'm just so tired of being scared. I'm only getting about 2-3 hours sleep per night and trying to work full time, I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be helpful thank you x

I'mdave27
26-03-14, 22:46
Go on a diet ?

Ats666
26-03-14, 22:55
I am on a diet, I lost 5 stone 3 years ago but when I went on anxiety meds my appetite and weight increased.

Lisa.w1979
27-03-14, 00:31
I get this. Started like something was crushing the bones in my arm, now get chest pains under my arm and in my chest. My doctor said the same thing - musculoskeletal. I'm going for physio on the 10th of April. I was seriously worried too but after bloods and an ecg all came back normal, I'm having to trust what my doctor says. It doesn't bother me so much anymore as if it was my heart, it would have worsened or something would have happened by now.

Ats666
27-03-14, 06:24
Thank you Lisa for your reply x