PDA

View Full Version : To all you guys, help :( (girls aswell if you have knowledge)

ReissG
27-03-14, 23:29
I've had this terrible fear of testicular cancer after my dad got it and I was sure id get it too. So I check my balls once a month and 7 months ago I felt what was like a vein, I've always sort of skimmed over it as I assumed it was part of the normal area. Well after googling tonight that the testicles should be completely smooth other then the tips I now believe what I've been feeling is actually a growing tumour.

I'm going to try and explain it the best I can because it isn't as easy as "it's a lump".

Basically the testicle on the right has what feels like a line/vein/piece of string starting in the centre of the top of it, the top isn't the tip, it's the top as In the outside, the curve. So when I run my finger upwards, this sort of lifts the line and when I move my finger away, it falls back down again. If I run my finger over it without squeezing, it's basically smooth other that what feels like a very very thin line leading to the tip of my testicle.

If I squeeze the scrotum the "line" is actually visible through the skin and if I squeeze hard enough will protrude. The line is white and looks like it's in the shape of a fingernail.

It's odd right? It doesn't sound like your usual "lump" and my testicle is fine, not swollen, painful or hard.

So do you think what I'm feeling is normal and google is just trying to scare me?
Sure the balls aren't completely smooth lol no one can be that perfect....? Right?

Thanks everyone.

nomorepanic
27-03-14, 23:45
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

ReissG
28-03-14, 13:14
Please, anyone? :(

Cú Chulainn
28-03-14, 13:24
Hi, At first read it doesn't seem so strange but to be on the safe side you should visit your doctor to reassure yourself. But to me it seems normal.
Btw worst case testicular cancer is ridiculously treatable go visit your doctor.

MRS STRESS ED
28-03-14, 13:24
Reiss as I havent got one lol I couldnt possible comment :blush:but what I will say is go to see your gp does not mean its anything sinister also be glad you found it that is a positive because if you didnt and it was something ,but to be honest it sounds pretty normal to me lol not that im an expert x

Yossino
19-04-14, 10:31
You sure it's not just a vein?

hanshan
19-04-14, 12:51
Sorry, but this definitely "see your doctor" territory. NMP posters can give all sorts of advice, but only a doctor can give a diagnosis.

That said, you may just be overly concerned about normal lumps and bumps. But see your doctor if you have any reason for concern.

FinnHelton
29-12-14, 05:55
Really not a vein

jbarker1983
30-12-14, 20:35
I'm feeling the same issue here and my ultrasound is today and I'm scared