PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain for a week?! URGENT

Melissaxo
28-03-14, 02:25
Hi all, sorry to bug anyone. Since last Friday or so I've been having weird feelings in my chest. Sharp pain right above my right breast, right under and radiates behind my back. My family is saying it might have something to do with my gallbladder? But I'm convinced I'm dying. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, was going to go to hospital tonight but was convinced not to. Am I going to die? Should I be worried to sleep tonight?? Please help, I'm desperate.

mummyanxious
28-03-14, 02:35
How about making a dr appointment? Is it there all the time or on and off? None of us can diagnose you but if its getting worse you should get checked out. It could be a number of things.

Melissaxo
28-03-14, 02:37
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, yes. It's on and off and I don't know if it's getting worse but I'm terrified.

mummyanxious
28-03-14, 02:41
Things to watch out for is the normal stuff like temperature, vomiting, that kind of thing. Let us know how you get on but I would guess you'll make it to your appointment. Good luck. I've had gallstones so know it well.

Melissaxo
28-03-14, 02:43
I haven't had a fever or vomiting or anything so I guess that's good... I have no clue what it could be exactly I just hope it's not really dangerous :S