PDA

View Full Version : dnt feel like I'm gonna make the end of the day!

paula78
28-03-14, 09:25
I am just so poorly with this infection in my teeth an gums an sinuses that I just cnt bare this pain any longer! I've been taking antibiotics since wednsday an pain killers literally every four hours since monday, I haven't slept for more than 15 mins since tuesday night an I'm a physical an emotional wreck, today is the first time I've ever felt like I could just end it all! I'm at my whits end! Can anyone bring me out of this somehow or just talk to me plus my HA is through the roof I keep thinking that this cnt just be a dental based infection because the pain is hurrendous! I've also got chest pain rapid heartbeat an pain in my back an neck, this is all too much for me to cope with plz help
Sorry I'm always asking for help at the min but I cnt do this alone! :(

Lisa.w1979
28-03-14, 09:56
Paula, pls don't do anything silly. The worry from why you feel so ill is triggering the HA. Plus you must be exhausted and sleep deprivation can cause all kinds of problems. The antibiotics will take a few days to get into your system so give them chance to work. I had an abscessed tooth a few years ago, and thought my face was going to explode, the pain was unbearable. Because we use our mouths so much and its right there, on our face, its hard not to think about it. If the doctors are sure its what they say, you're going to have to trust them hun.

You can do this!!

Annie0904
28-03-14, 09:58
If the pain relief isn't enough why don't you take 2 paracetamol then 2 hours later 2 Ibuprofen? The antibiotics haven't had enough time to work yet but it should start to ease in a couple of days. If your sinus are infected too then a steam inhalation may help to ease the pressure. The chest pain and rapid heartbeat will most likely be due to you panicking from the physical illness.
I hope you start to feel better soon. :hugs::hugs:

mummyanxious
28-03-14, 09:59
Have you been to the doctor spoken to them recently?
And what happened to the diazepam?

---------- Post added at 09:59 ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 ----------

Maybe the dr could prescribe you some sleeping pills? I'm not sure about interactions between medicines but it really sounds like you need something to relax. Please give them a call for some advice today.

I'mdave27
28-03-14, 11:29
The way to erase negative thinking and feelings is to be joyous and happy :-)

Humly
28-03-14, 12:10
Aw I am sorry you are still in so much pain. I know what its like and its awful. My dentist told me that ibuprofen is the best for dental pain, and as Annie says you can alternate with paracetamol. You should start to pick up soon once the meds get into your system properly. You could always give your dentist a ring before they close today and they may be able to prescribe some stronger painkillers. Take care x

tracieann
28-03-14, 19:05
:bighug1:Awww hun are you still suffering badly hopefully you will feel better in a little while alternate your pain meds but don't take ibuprofen on empty stomach have it with a biscuit or something I am here if you want to pm me don't give up cos one fine day we won't feel like this anymore wishing you peace xxxx

mummyanxious
28-03-14, 19:46
How are you Paula?

ankietyjoe
28-03-14, 20:28
If it helps I just got over a bout of sinus/chest infection and it made me feel horrendous. Not so much the pain like you have, although jaw pain is one of the worst so I wouldn't worry (per se) about it being something sinister.

All you can really do is try and accept it (as it's going to be temporary) and keep deep breathing.

It WILL pass, so be strong.

Sorry that you're going through it though :weep: