PDA

View Full Version : Hi

brightside
28-03-14, 10:27
Hi guys i am from Australia and am suffering big time from anxiety...i thought maybe talking to other sufferers will help me

---------- Post added at 11:27 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

I am seeing a neurologist tomorrow morning and this is a request from my physio who could not find an injury to my legs which have been feeling weak....ever since Tuesday of this week i have been an absolute wreck in front of my children too i just cant help it! I think i have MS...my anxiety symptoms started up again about 7 weeks ago. Previous to that i had been ok for 3 years....i am terrified the neurologist is going to say he thinks i should have an MRI because he suspects something.....seriously can anxiety really make you feel weak and almost a burning aching sensation in your legs real?

MRS STRESS ED
28-03-14, 12:42
Hello and welcome brightside in answer to your question yes it can ,the more you think you have got ms your mind will mimic it ,I too have had ms ,BT stroke etc and of course I have had none of these flaming anxiety ,but get your tests done it should help eliminate anything but im sure you will be fine xx

ohwell123
28-03-14, 15:16
the symptoms it can mimic are endless sadly especially when fuelled with more anxiety and then you start doubting it lol its just never ending

Lisa.w1979
28-03-14, 15:49
Hi ohwell,

welcome to nmp. There are people here from all categories of the anxiety spectrum, so you'll find people you can talk to.