PDA

View Full Version : rolling sensation in my eyes making me dizzy please help

trish1955
28-03-14, 10:31
Its an awful feeling feels like my eyes are rolling or jumping about making me dizzy and then feel sick because of the dizziness so feeling soso anxioyse and going towards panic mode making all this go on and on does any one else suffer this xxxx

HoneyLove
28-03-14, 10:37
Flickering of your eyes can happen sometimes with balance or dizziness problem, it's really something that you should talk to your doctor about.

trish1955
28-03-14, 10:51
Its not flickering it feels like hey roll or jump about I just had a eye test recently and told I have pressure at back so now on drops got to be tests for clucama at hospital next week but these eye things and dizzy spells been coming or going fr months. Now but its scary I ended up at a&e month ago they did blood test heart checked such all came bk fine do you think high anxiety could effect yr eyes

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

Thanks for ye reply. But just made he panic more cuts you seem to tho k I need doctor take care x

HoneyLove
28-03-14, 11:02
Yeah flickering/rolling/jumping with a dizzy spell, it's all the same thing. There's no need to panic because it's harmless but it is a sign that you should talk to your doctor about as none of us are doctors here and we can't give you real medical advice.

It might be down to anxiety, but it's better to get it checked out. Did you explain to your doctor about your eyes doing this and have they seen it happen? It would be a good idea to take note of what you're doing when you get dizzy or these rolling eye sensations, if it happens when you do a specific movement like look up or turn over in bed, that kind of thing.

On an unrelated side note, sometimes your posts are very difficult to read - if you included some punctuation and space them out better with paragraphs more people might read and reply! That's not meant to be giving out to you by the way, only some advice on making your posts easier to read :)