PDA

View Full Version : "What if this time it's for real?"

eevee
28-03-14, 13:05
Have you guys ever thought like that? I think most of us HA sufferers have, and I just WANT not to think like that but it's so difficult but I don't know how? Cos once I've convinced myself it'll be okay, the dreaded BUT WHAT IF... would immediately follow.

There was a time when my HA was so bad, I thought "that's it, I can't do this anymore. maybe I should just end it or something cos the pressure is too much". Now I know that was a very bad, selfish thought, and to be honest I'm too much of a coward to even dare attempting things like that, but I would be lying if I said that never crossed my mind. Besides, it's against my belief.

But it's just... you know, hard.

Leslie735
28-03-14, 13:13
Yes, I think we all feel like that. I know I do!

PanicWHU
28-03-14, 13:21
Just when I think I have got my head round it, a new symptom starts. What ifs are the main point of my day.

tracieann
28-03-14, 18:27
Many many times we have this thought it is basically the biggest part of HA as we think we'll I know I've had ok diagnosis before but what if this time Its horrible

Freaked
28-03-14, 21:37
In fact I think we all think like that :-) :-/

Tanner40
28-03-14, 21:39
What if we can change the way that we think and react to situations and we feel better? Now that's a great what if!

Jonesle
28-03-14, 21:41
What ifs are the worse. Sometimes I feel fine and laugh at myself for being so ridiculous about the HA then suddenly..... WHAT if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's truly horrible, the sinking, sick feeling that comes with it :(