PDA

View Full Version : Testicular Worry

Anxiousness123
28-03-14, 15:33
Hi guys,
I am a healthy 12 year old. I am having some difficulties with my right testicle.
So one night, I wore some short underwear for me, and it squeezed my testicles. The next day, my testicles hurt so I changed to a big underwear. But I had pain for about 3 days. It stopped hurting when I'm not touching it, but it still hurt.
I have knocked my right testicle quite a few times, and when I touch the side, it hurts, and the side is all bumpy.
Plus, my scrotum is a little red(I don't know if it was always like this, but I think I had it since I was diagnosed with epididymitis), and I'm really worried because when I touch my right testicle, there is still pain and it's not going away.
PLEASE HELP~SOS!

nomorepanic
28-03-14, 19:59
Are you really 12 can I ask?

SarahH
28-03-14, 20:01
If you are 12 yrs I think you should speak to an adult, who can take you to see a Dr.

MyNameIsTerry
29-03-14, 01:27
Definately see a doctor. It needs a physical examination if you have twisted them and they hurt for days. It could just be a sprain but it could also require some medical assistance e.g. anti inflammatory meds.

At 12 see your parents about this, its nothing to be embarrassed about really.

Anxiousness123
29-03-14, 14:01
Oh and it hurts on the vein attatched, too, it hurts over the whole testicle.

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:31 ----------

Guys, could this be varicocele? Because my whole testicle hurts, and on the side there are a lot of bumps that I can feel(with pain, of course).
I've seen that varicocele feels like "a bag of worms", and my testicle side feels all bumpy, and it hurts.
And what treatment does varicocele require?
PLEASE HELP I AM TERRIFIED OF THIS!

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Guys, I think it could also be testicular torsion, because every part of the testicle hurts even with the slightest touch, and it hurts a lot.
PLEASE HELP!

SarahH
29-03-14, 14:19
Please speak to your parents!

Serenity1990
29-03-14, 14:27
Speak to your parents, or if you can't for whatever reason speak to your doctor. But anything out of sorts in that region has an amplified effect which feels like hell. I twisted one once playing sport, I don't know what was worse the abject agony or the poor doctor in A&E bent down between my legs pulling it back into place!

Anxiousness123
29-03-14, 16:06
Speak to your parents, or if you can't for whatever reason speak to your doctor. But anything out of sorts in that region has an amplified effect which feels like hell. I twisted one once playing sport, I don't know what was worse the abject agony or the poor doctor in A&E bent down between my legs pulling it back into place!
Hey, I just spoke to my parents and they took me to a doctor at night. Turns out my epididymis was twisted and came just in time! He said if I hadn't come, I would've woken up screaming at night and my testicle would have died. PHEW! He kept pulling the testicle back and forth, and later he finally untwisted my testicle (WITHOUT SURGERY)!
I have the best luck in the world. Thank you, God!

RVP
29-03-14, 16:39
This is great news, lucky you went when you did!
Do you know if it was twisted with the other testicle? or by itself

Anxiousness123
29-03-14, 19:13
No, my left testicle was just fine(I've never had ANY problems with it), just that the right testicle twisted itself. Oh, and because of the twisting, it also caused an inflammation. But I'm taking medicine.

---------- Post added at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was at 23:42 ----------

Are you really 12 can I ask?

Yes, I am really 12, but no worries, my problems have been solved now :yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
30-03-14, 06:37
Thats good news OP. Sorry, only just been getting to things and noticed the PM (Mods - OP sent a PM to me because only a few members were on last night, but I picked it up today. Just for your reference given the OP's age) heard of that before and the manipulation it requires.

Are you ok today? It might be a bit sore for a day or two but the doctor wouldn't let you go if he/she wasn't satified or would tell you about any required follow up.

Honestly, talk to your parents in future, it's what they are there for.