PDA

View Full Version : tight throat and restricted neck feelin

paula78
29-03-14, 08:57
Good Mornin you lovely people
This is drivin me whacky but I'm not sure whether its anxiety, my tooth infection or something worse
I'm taking metronidazole antibiotics, paracetamol every few hrs, an ipbrufoen, every few hrs plus clove oil for a really bad tooth infection. I started them on wendsday an still not much relief.. But accompanying this pain I'm suffering is this feeling of tightness around my throat and neck plus I'm short of breath!! Can anyone help me out here? :(

trish1955
29-03-14, 14:33
Bless. I have been suffering toothache do to infection I no the answer would be tooth out but to afraid to do that and like you I go on suffering then worry about every tuning I have taken as well making me have tight throat even thigh chest making me feel short if breath a well we ate tired to through lack of sleep xxxxx

sophrbk
09-04-14, 13:49
Good Mornin you lovely people
This is drivin me whacky but I'm not sure whether its anxiety, my tooth infection or something worse
I'm taking metronidazole antibiotics, paracetamol every few hrs, an ipbrufoen, every few hrs plus clove oil for a really bad tooth infection. I started them on wendsday an still not much relief.. But accompanying this pain I'm suffering is this feeling of tightness around my throat and neck plus I'm short of breath!! Can anyone help me out here? :(

I had this kind of symptom - try not to panic! When I get really stressed it feels like my collar is too tight, sometimes as though someone actually has their hands around my neck. It's probably to do with muscle tension, I think. If you're really worried though, have a chat to your doctor - they'll be able to set your mind at rest if nothing else.