PDA

View Full Version : FEEL SO CRAP! CAN'T COPE!

scoobygirl2005
30-11-06, 16:34
Hi guys.

Argh! I feel so so so so so so so crap! Really had enough now, I want to cry and I need to but I flippin can't, haven't been able to cry properly for over a flippin year! How ridiculous is that!

I feel like self harming again and I don't want to because I have managed to fight the urge since May but I feel so crap that I may just do it.

I feel like I am such a thicko and stupid and its no good saying I am not because I feel like I am and so many people say I am that I believe them. Am such a mess right now I feel like running away.

I annoy everyone and have lost so many friends. Just feel like I have no one to talk to, I complain all the time to people. My ocd and everything isn't getting better either and I am still waiting to see a councellor again and they haven't got back to me! I really can't cope. Got so much going on right now just can't concentrate at all. Just feel like going and sitting in a corner and crying, I just want some cuddles. Feel so flippin crap. Don't know what to do. :([V]

Scooby2005
x x

Stu M
30-11-06, 16:40
Hello Scooby,

Hang in there, we all have bad times and self harm is not the answer!!!

Surely its the people calling you thicko that are at fault, no-one should say that to someone dealing with anxiety problems???

If you want to talk, PM me anytime, and Im sure there are many on here that would do the same.

Keep Smiling :D

Stu

mooks
30-11-06, 16:45
Scooby
its true other people have no idea...we sufferers get it alot...it comes from being pidgeoned holed ...you mad etc...its biggotted views that are passed down by generations...people understand haert conditions etc...but anything to do with our brains people see us as being odd, attention seeking or weak...
dont listen...dont harm youself...you will beats this stuff others...only positive opinions matter

manmoor
30-11-06, 16:48
Lucy,Lucy,Lucy,

What did I tell you. Looks like I'm gonna have to come and slap you in person eh lol. You are not stupid aren't you in college. Now come here and let your Irish barbie give you a big big big hug lol.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Granny Primark
30-11-06, 17:04
SCOOBY!!!!!

Me little pea fritter.

Dont you dare self harm else il have to come and spank yer bum. Your a caring, friendly person.
I just wish my arms were long enough to stretch from staffordshire to give you them cuddles you are so in need of.
And if you do think of running away stoke on trents the place to come so that i can feed you up on oatcakes.

Take care
LYNN xx

trac67
30-11-06, 17:09
Missy,

what with mandy and me slapping you on msn your gonna be pretty battered lol.

We chatted earlier so i wont bore you with it all again I will just give you a big ((((HUG))))

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Sax
30-11-06, 17:22
Hey Lucy, you got some good mates there!! Listen to their wise words, advice, take their spankings and hang in there. Come into chat even just for company if you don't wanna talk. I've been there, in that horrid horrid hole just as so many others have on here but somehow and i guess its with the support of people like trac and others that gets us out, slowly yes but you will climb out, don't u fret!!!!

We are all here for you love so don't you go putting yourself down, I know I've done it too and yes it feels right but it so isn't, you are a lovely, bright person, so start beleiving in yourself a little, what can it hurt!

loveSaxxxx

kazzie
30-11-06, 20:13
((((((HUGS FOR SCOOBY))))))

luv kaz x x x

honeybee3939
30-11-06, 20:43
<center>SENDING BIG HUGS YOUR WAY SCOOBY !</center>
<center>lOVE

ANDREA
XXX</center>

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

ruthb1
30-11-06, 21:03
oh fishfinger head,

dont be down hun, its not like you !!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

ruth x x x x x

pips
30-11-06, 21:04
So Sorry you feel so bad.

BIG HUGS HONEY X X X X

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X X X

Pippa.

tnt808
30-11-06, 21:09
((((HUGS)))) Lucy

I'm here for you!!

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

ponylover
30-11-06, 21:33
Hi Scooby
From what you've said it sounds like we have a lot of the same symptoms. PM me if you want a chat or a moan.

Hope you feel better soon, hang in there and don't give in to the impulse. I know it's one of the hardest things to do, and I'm not always very good at it myself, but please please try.
Take care xx

Piglet
30-11-06, 22:45
<center>(((((Scooby)))))</center>

Love Piglet :)xxx

sandie
01-12-06, 09:56
Scooby

Please hang on in there. You've done incredibly well since May. Take each day at a time and tell yourself "I just need to get through today, it will get better".

Sending you lots of cuddles and warmth.

Sandie

Southern_Belle
01-12-06, 19:19
Awww Sweet Lucy,

Sorry I haven't been around much for you. I've been dealing with my own health issues. I'm so sorry you have been going through such a rough time. Please, please do not self-harm, I thought you were past that! You are such a mature, strong young lady and have so much going for you, it is only you that doesn't see it yet. I will try to catch you on msn later and speak with you, till then, know that you are in my thoughts and I am sending positive vibes from across the pond.

Hugs,

Laura

"Our thoughts are our reality"

wobily_lin
01-12-06, 21:29
sorry hun......know the feeling....

(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

scoobygirl2005
12-12-06, 20:22
Following on in my topic an update of all the crap going on, I still feel crap, can't do anything, can't even get a flippin job! Its nearly christmas and I can't even afford to buy anyone any presents, going to be crap. Just feel like whats the point in anything anymore! In so much debt. Has anyone got any ideas how to make some money!

Scooby2005
x x

katiejake
12-06-08, 17:11
Bless you honey, self harming is punishing yourself and it sounds like its others that are at fault for not respecting you for the person you are, ignore them, they are the stupid ones.
HUGS to you angel
xxx

Cathy V
12-06-08, 17:22
Hi katie, what you say makes alot of sense but not sure if Scoobygirl will get your message as last post from her was in february, but what you say is still relevant to anybody feeling the same today who might read this too,

Best wishes
Cathy xxx :)