PDA

View Full Version : Update - suspicious mole

Susie333
31-03-14, 11:46
My daughter had her mole removed on Friday and we now have a 2 -3 week wait for results. Apparently they do various tests which take some time. It's awful having to wait this long, it worries me so much but I'm trying to stay positive and keep looking back at your earlier replies for re-assurance.

skippy66
31-03-14, 12:15
I don't know the stats but I would imagine that if 100 moles were taken away for testing, over 90 would be ok. So the odds are stacked in your daughter's favour. I can understand your worry, but you must realise that coming on here and posting about it is not going to have any effect on any outcome whatsoever. I get that you're here for reassurance, the problem is that you won't find reassurance on any website or forum.

Stay positive.

Humly
31-03-14, 17:46
Hi Susie. I hope you are ok. Hang on in there. I know its hard but try and stay positive and hopefully in a few weeks you will breathe a big sigh of relief x

RoseEve
31-03-14, 17:54
I think Susie is just looking for support. We are here for you Susie :hugs: I know as a mother how difficult the next few weeks are going to be.

Susie333
01-04-14, 11:00
Thank you all, I am looking for support and really appreciate your replies. I can't bother my daughter with this as I don't want her to know I'm this anxious x