PDA

View Full Version : http://www.anxietyzone.com/

nomorepanic
01-04-14, 00:00
Anyone here on NMP that are a member that can help us as we are really struggling to contact the admins on there or get any help with something?

nomorepanic
01-04-14, 13:48
bump

jk
01-04-14, 15:40
Hi Nic if it's about chat then they use the AJAX chat system,

AJAX chat i'm unable to add link but let me know and i'll PM or email you,

Long time i know but bad here with everything thats been happening, read about you to sorry you been going throug bad time too.

Was that a earthquake :)

venusbluejeans
01-04-14, 16:22
It isn't about Chat jk, but thank you.

We need to talk to one of the admins on there about something.

Are you a member on there?

Oosh
01-04-14, 16:57
Im a member. I joined but have barely gone it. Will help if i can.

venusbluejeans
01-04-14, 17:10
I just need one of the admins or one of the people in charge to email me... I can't PM people as I joined on there and they won't authorise my threads and you need 3 posts to be able to PM anyone on there.

Have you done enough posts to be able to PM on there?

I have to say I much prefer NMP (from an unbiassed view) because on there there are far too many rules and regulations :/

Oosh
01-04-14, 17:19
damn no, i only have two posts. I could do a third but dont know how long it`d be before i was given all the permissions on there.

Have just done a third post. Wont be added to the thread until a mod has read it.

venusbluejeans
01-04-14, 17:25
thank you oosh. I shall PM you

nomorepanic
01-04-14, 18:02
Hi Nic if it's about chat then they use the AJAX chat system,

AJAX chat i'm unable to add link but let me know and i'll PM or email you,

Long time i know but bad here with everything thats been happening, read about you to sorry you been going throug bad time too.

Was that a earthquake :)

Haha about the earthquake

Long time no see - PM me so we can catch up with what's happening with you and give me all the gossip!

xxx