PDA

View Full Version : Worried about chest sensations :(

anxious_thoughts
01-04-14, 03:42
Hey guys,

I've been getting weird sensations in my chest :(
Like that excited feeling you get sometimes, I get it every once in a while out of nowhere. And just a few minutes ago I experienced this very deep burning sensation (that I never felt before) on the right side of my chest/back. I don't know if it's heart burn, because I've had that before but it never felt like this. Also, the feel almost has fully gone away after I took a Tums. But I don't know if that is just a coincidence or not :(

RoseEve
01-04-14, 03:49
Did you burp after the tums? I get this and it's usually trapped wind.

anxious_thoughts
01-04-14, 03:56
No, not really. But it definitely gave me a scare. It was such a warm burning sensation. Put me in panic mode :( now I'm terrified it's going to happen at work and I won't have Tums

anxious_thoughts
01-04-14, 15:31
Hey guys, again today I felt the burning but it was on and off and last like 1 minute

SarahH
01-04-14, 16:38
Hi jenn,

It does sound like heartburn but to be honest no-one on here can diagnose as we are not Dr's. If it continues a quick trip to the GP will alleviate your worries.

sarah

anxious_thoughts
01-04-14, 16:53
Hello Sarah, I know what you mean. It just never had it all on the right side and on my back :(

anxious_thoughts
01-04-14, 21:32
Anyone else ever experience this?

RoseEve
01-04-14, 22:57
Sounds muscular to me Jenn. I don't think there is anything on your right side to worry about honestly. All the interesting organs are on the left.

anxious_thoughts
01-04-14, 23:28
Lol, I never thought about it that way. It's really weird though!
I'm worried it's heart related but coming from the right side (if that's possible.) luckily, it happened twice today for very short periods of time. I'm not sure if that could've muscular related