PDA

View Full Version : ESA

db92
01-04-14, 14:42
Hi I'm not sure what to do really, I had been on ESA for about 6 months due to depression but the payments stopped after I was unable to attend a medical assessment I have reapplied for ESA and after over 3 months no reply no money I have sent numerous certificates off to them but nothing not sure what to do or who to contact would appreciate any help Cheers.

nomorepanic
01-04-14, 15:12
Did you have a read here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=137533

packo
03-05-14, 19:22
Hi,
personally I would go to your local C.A.B & get them on board & fight for you! Just tell the Job Centre that you wasn't in a good place, mentally, before when you missed your assessment!
I hope this helps?....

Iain
:D

---------- Post added at 19:22 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Hi I'm not sure what to do really, I had been on ESA for about 6 months due to depression but the payments stopped after I was unable to attend a medical assessment I have reapplied for ESA and after over 3 months no reply no money I have sent numerous certificates off to them but nothing not sure what to do or who to contact would appreciate any help Cheers.

Hi,
personally I would go to your local C.A.B & get them on board & fight for you! Just tell the Job Centre that you wasn't in a good place, mentally, before when you missed your assessment!
I hope this helps?....

Iain

Ryan92
05-05-14, 13:38
Hi db92, as packo said, I would definitely suggest going to your local C.A.B :)

I'm on ESA and someone from my local C.A.B helped me with my claim, they'll definitely be able to help you with reapplying for ESA. If it wasn't for them I doubt my claim would have been approved.

I was too anxious to go to my nearest C.A.B so my family phoned my local doctors surgery and the C.A.B visit the surgery one day a week to help people with benefit advice etc.

If you feel the same maybe it would help if you or a family member checked with your local doctors if the C.A.B visit the surgery :)