PDA

View Full Version : help

fallenangel25
01-12-06, 00:59
please help me having very bad panic attake feel like im going to die here alone the worst thing his i really do want to die right now i know it sounds weak but i cant go on making people i love see me suffer the look on their faces full of pity i cant take it anymore please help me with some advice went in to chat but know one wwas their[V]

t bennett

Lindalou64
01-12-06, 01:32
hi tracy i tried to reach you by msn hope your ok just remember its just a feeling and it will subside and go away you will be ok i do understand its scary at times tho....you should get a message from me from my msn ......Linda[8D]

honeybee3939
01-12-06, 09:07
Hi Tracey,

Hope your feeling better this morning, we are all here for you, your not alone, pm me if you need to chat!

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

sandie
01-12-06, 09:32
Hello Tracy

So glad you've found this site - it's really been a lifesaver for me this last week. You are really not on your own - and those dreadfully frigthening and painful panic attacks will subside. Wht help are you getting? Is your GP helping.

It sounds as though you are having very bad time, but today might be better, and tomorrow even better still.

Please hang on in there; remember to breathe calmly - look at the tips on the First Steps pages.

Take care - thinking of you

Sandie

yorkylover
01-12-06, 09:59
Hi Tracy,These attacks are nasty pet,but they will settle.We all feel we want to give up,but we bounce back.Iv been a sufferer for 22 years now and Im still here.[Yeah!]:).Are you on any meds?The forum is great support,you are never alone.We all know exactly how you are feeling.
Your family love you very much,its not pity they show,its that they are not sure how to help.They dont fully understand how we feel and how it affects us.You will get better pet.;)

Ellen XX

mick
03-12-06, 09:03
hi Tracey
you will get to grips with the panic attacks pet, this site and us will allways be there in times of need we know what its like take care
Mick