PDA

View Full Version : Problems with a hotmail.com account

nomorepanic
02-04-14, 15:17
Once again we have issues with emails not getting to members and it is now hotmail.com (hotmail.co.uk seems ok).

This is preventing members from registering as they never get the registration email so if you have this problem and happen to see this thread then please send a message via the "contact us" at the bottom of the page so we can sort things out for you.

It also means that anyone with a hotmail.com email address will not receive email notifications from NMP either.

We have no time-scales on fixing this yet so bear with us.

Thanks

Kells81
02-04-14, 15:24
Hiya

I've got a hotmail.com email address and I'm still receiving notifications so hopefully this issue won't effect everyone.

nomorepanic
02-04-14, 15:42
Oh that is interesting Kells - we did a test and the emails never went through. Have you had some today ?

Kells81
02-04-14, 15:44
I've just had the emailing telling me that you had posted on this thread after me and I've had two other emails today.

venusbluejeans
02-04-14, 15:53
I just 'registered' the test account and still haven't got any of the notifications or a password reminder i sent to it.

New .com accounts maybe..... Damn I thought I had solved it :roflmao:

nomorepanic
03-04-14, 23:40
Anyone else on hotmail.com or hotmail.co.uk getting emails from NMP?

ChilliChocolate
04-04-14, 08:52
I have a co.uk account and have not received any emails. Thanks for sorting out my registration/activation through the 'contact us' link. :D