PDA

View Full Version : horrible feeling

kares
03-04-14, 10:28
Hiya im new to this forum I need someone to talk to desperatly no body listens I have been battling apprent heatlh anxiety for 2 years now but its seems to get worse I am always tired and tight chest and irratable I just think I have some underlying disese 24 hours a day it is on my brain im mentally exhausted thank u all

Seffie
03-04-14, 10:59
Hello & welcome to this site - you've come to the right place! Lots of help & support here. I suggest you start by reading the symptoms list on the left, that should help to reassure you. If you haven't already I suggest talking to your doctor about getting some kind of counselling / support for this. Good luck!

kares
03-04-14, 12:12
Hiya yes I have had cbt therapy I have been on numerous drugs came off the drugs and was great for 6 months now im dealing with it so much worse now

SarahH
03-04-14, 17:04
:welcome:

---------- Post added at 17:04 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

Hi Kares,

My symptoms are much like all people with anxiety,,, cam I suggest you look at the left hand side of this page at the "symptoms" section... it will give you loads of info'

Sarah

sophrbk
09-04-14, 13:46
It might be worth seeing if you can find another counsellor to talk to. I have GAD and was originally referred through the NHS for CBT, but as I was feeling really terrible and struggling I found someone privately.

My counsellor now is using some CBT techniques but is helping me look back into the causes of my destructive/ negative thinking, and unpacking those thoughts is turning out to be really useful. So, maybe finding someone that'll look deeper into the underlying issues? Hope you feel better soon. :)