PDA

View Full Version : Different symptoms every few days?

10kgirl
04-04-14, 06:00
I'm getting really frustrated from anxiety because even after countless trips to the GP.. I still can't figure out why I'm experiencing different symptoms. I'm starting to believe that I have fibromyalgia and heart or lung problems...
Can anxiety really create these powerful symptoms? I haven't been able to work or concentrate properly because of anxiety. I feel hopeless and scared like the past few days I started thinking maybe something is wrong with me.
- past few days I get onset chest pains on left and right side... Sometimes it'll extend to abdominal parts. I'm trying so hard to convince myself that it's probabaly indigestion but it's everyday the whole week and it comes and goes throughout the day.
- sometiems, my body would randomly ache all over the place... My arms, my neck, my chest and ribs, my back would suddenly feel sore and it comes and goes. I can't help but panic over it.
- I woke up from a dream with a panic attack gasping for air and ever since that day.. Every night I would be interrupted from sleep in middle night, I would wake up thinking I can't breathe. Can it be sleep apnea?
- today my right hand just randomly started feeling numb and cold for a good 20 mins.
Question is.. Can anxiety be this powerful to produce this much symptoms? Have you guys ever experienced this?

eve22
30-04-14, 22:29
i totally understand about all those different symptoms, it seems like everyday its something new, i get really frustrated, and i also wake up in the night in a panic!! your not alone!!

sometimes i think how can anxiety make you feel like this and i have lots of muscle tension, and aces and pains that freak me out!!!

Serenity1990
30-04-14, 22:56
Theres a long post by itoldyouiwasill somewhere about symptom shifting. I'll try and remember to post a link tomorrow when I'm on the desktop if I remember, but as with all his/her posts, very much worth a read! :)